How to recognize if you have a pear type figure:
- The lower part of the body looks more massive.
- Shoulders are narrower than hips.
- Clearly visible waist.
- Wearing a larger size trousers and skirts than tops and blouses.
Tips how to narrow hips for pear shaped figure:
- Your tops and jackets has to end above or below your widest part of the body.
- Make more attention to upper part of your body-wear patterned tops and blouses. Great choice would be ones with horizontal lines, they will make your shoulders look wider and in same time your hips will look narrower.
- Get blouse, sweater or jacket in bright colour, they are also very fashionable this season!
- Harmonize figure by wearing jackets and other clothes with constructive shoulders or with sewn in shoulders.
- Layer your clothes – this will draw attention to your upper body part.
- Perfect choice would be top with boat or V-shape necklines, also naked shoulders or strapless blouse.
- Look for tops with 3/4 sleeves or longer – up to the wrist.
- Blouse with high collar will help you too.
- Wear belt.
- Look for skirt which has widen look from the waist up to your knees or just below them.
- Go for the classic style trousers. They make your legs look narrower and longer.
- Look for dark coloured denim trousers.
- Wear heels, they make your legs look longer and your hips narrower.
- Skirted trousers.
- Belts at the hips.
- Lowered waist lines.
- Vertical lines on your suits.
- Trousers with pockets, patterned with horizontal lines or other very bright patterns.
- Capri style or ankle length trousers.
- Handbags, hanging at the hips.
- Mini skirts.
- Clothes, which makes your shoulders look narrower.